Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shocked

Today for me is a up and down day. Early in the morning, due to some reasons, my AOC flared up... And he went out to cool down. After a few mins, he called me to accompany him outside for a talk. When i went out, i saw him crying.... Man, i was totally shocked... He actually cannot tahan the stress here anymore and he started to breakdown. This also may partly be blamed on my OC... Haiz... All i can do is hope my AOC is better!!! If not i really duno wad to do.... Well, today also duno why, i had diehorreao.... Damn sian sia... Well, anyway, tomorrow is Friday!!! Looking forward to it orh!!! Got to go... Bye!!! Oh btw, was introduced to a game on internet by Qianee. Not bad... HAHA... Can actually hear someone singing. It's cool man, but jus too bad, i dun have the mic, if not, i will go and sing!!! HAHA!!! The web is www.meetoto.com... Do go try if u have the time. :D

No comments: