Tuesday, March 20, 2007

DEPRESSED~~~

Today at linen counter, actually i supposed to do full today but i told my chief cahier that i dun want!!! Very tired sia and no money to eat, so how to do?? Sometimes working in the morning can sucks too!!! I tried to find someone to help me take over but just can't seem to find anyone but still int he end, my chief cashier helped me out. Really very confused and sick sia... She's at toys counter today and she asked Amy to tell me that she dun need to go for break. So, i went for a 45 mins break, LOL... Haix, want to laugh out loud also find it hard. then today open counter, want to relax by hearing the songs played over the radio but the first song i heard made me feel even worst!!! WHY!?!?!?! ARGH~~~~ Dead sad and tired. Yesterdya Ryan tried to persuade me to go back church but i really don't feel like going back anymore. tired of it. Haix...

No comments: