Monday, March 19, 2007

It's hard!!!

Today i wore long sleeve to work because i'm working in the coldest counter of Metro today, the toys counter. Went to Metro at 11am or maybe 12pm, forget le, walked pass her counter and acting as if i never see her... It's really hard to treat someone u like as an invisible person u know... Slept at 2am yesterday so kind of sleepy. I really dunno how long this will last, i really hope this will be settled as soon as possible. Had a nice chat with one of my chief cashier, Miss Julin... Sian, tomorrow still have to work full and looks like i have to find someone to go out on Thurs if not, i'll be bored to death at home. Walking down memory lane, recalling those good old days and the bad things. Really hope that i can turn back the time and re-choose my decisions to change everything. By the way, a lot of people keep telling me that i've slim down. that's good news for me! LOL!! Better than being fat and being looked down on... Reason for my slimming down??? Maybe didn't eat anything when i'm hungry late at night or maybe i've been walking home almost everynight. Or maybe the troubles in my heart and mind cause me to be this way. I really dunno. Haix... Wonder what to do...

No comments: