Saturday, April 28, 2007

School starting soon!!!

Slept around 3am yesterday and woke up at 7am because of my stupid father. Come into my room and disturb me. Continue sleeping until it's almost 8am, awakened by the msn message alert. After that cannot sleep le. played my game for awhile then went out to watch tv until 11am when my mum came home. then started doing housework after my lunch (a packet of bee hoon). Then after that had my bath and just slack all day long. But the best thing i like is to hear songs, especially the song that can touch my heart one. My mum went out from 12pm all the way il jus now (10.30pm) then come home. Powerful sia. Talked to my Godsis and Tim about the gathering. Hmm, sent out the invitation e-cards to Cecilia and Wan ling. Don't want a lot of people to come also, later give my mum scold. Hmm... Wonder they like it or not??? Haix... sometimes i wonder why i'm in this world! It's so hard to be a person who can please everyone. So hard and it's taking a toll on me but who can i tell? Dun't want to tell my Godsis cause it's not that nice. Dun want to tell Tim cause he's a very agitated person like me. Dun want tell Cecilia cause i know she can't be of much help. haix... It's so hard but i can do nothing. Today's just my luck la. Just now ate the durians my mum bought and it's spoilt. Yucks!!! ARGH~~~ Troubled, confused, lonely and bored. All i can do is keep things to myself. I wonder how long i can withstand this pressure. My school starting soon le, 14th May 2007. have to study hard to prove my worth!!!

No comments: