Monday, April 23, 2007

Worst day for me!!!

Today, i had hell of a day. One of my worst day ever! Yesterday's outing was so boring that we went home early. Woke up at 11.45am today, the latest time i can ever wake up. Maybe because i slept at 3am yesterday bah... Quarrel with my mum over the issue of doing housework. Haix, talk bout that can make my blood boil sia. Locked myself up in my room for most of the time, only going out to toilet and to buy dinner. Listening to songs and sing along with it. Felt like going to trim my hair sia, kind of long le (to my standard). But on second thought, dun wan better. Took me a long time to keep my sideburn until so long. Dun wan to cut it off sia, will feel sad one. Today saw my Godsis online for the first time since she got her laptop. Haha, sent her lots of songs. got to go!!!

No comments: