Friday, August 29, 2008

:P

It's been a long time since i've written a blog... HAHA.... Everything is well just that it's been busy at times and kindda slack at times in office... Have my ups and downs... But everything jus seems fine for me... Today is kindda ok for me... Rested the whole day yesterday so i dun find it very tiring... Haha... Still kinddamissed my training days with my squadmates... HAHA... Took the whole time yesterday to think back bout the things and some memories... Good and bad... Some hurt my heart deeply while others lifted me up wif joy... Then in the end, i felt confused and blurred... This sunday my team, Midland Wolves FC will play against my friend's team... Haha... Looking forward to that even though i'm not playing... :P Want to go get my liscence... So can drive a car ard Singapore... Wahaha... Well, got to go now la.. Nitex!!!

No comments: