Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tired

Man, so tired sia... Yesterday had operation for the NDP Preview. So we went to set up the items on Friday at Ritz Carlton Hotel at 27 storey. The view was damn nice sia.... Haha... Was supposed to meet my OC at 6:15am at Hougang MRT station but i overslept. So my dad sent me straight down to Ritz Carlton. Of course, my OC wasn't too happy with me and i kenna fucked upside down for the whole half of the morning. Well, didn't do much yesterday except to slack in the hotel and go to our Logs Space to rest. All of us were so tired man. Then came the exciting part: the starting of the NDP Preview. We managed to catch the freworks and i can tell u it's very nice!!! It all happen just right in front of me man!!! I took some pics and oso a video of it!! WAHAHAH~~~~ Well, got to go la... See ya!!!

No comments: