Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another Day

There goes another day. I can't believe it passes so fast. My index finger at my right hand has been quite pain since last week... Maybe tomorrow will be going to see a doctor. It was resting at home for me for the whole of today. Got no mood to go out at all... And it's raining some more. Well, managed to edit my playlist so kindda happy la. Managed to read Taniel's blog. Taniel if you're reading this, i just wanna say, it's good that u decided to move on. Do cherish those around you and don be stupid to do those type of things again coz in the end u will be the one suffering including those who love u like ur friends and family. I'm still looking forward to my outing on the 12th. And now i'm wondering whether to go to Saint James with greg or go to Kbox....HAHA... I think most prob kbox bah.... then ask greg to postpone the Saint James outing to the following week. Times passing very fast for me... Soon, i will be taking my last 2 papers for my Advance Diploma and after which, i will be ORD-ing in next March. Ain't it fast!!! The faster the better!!! HAHA... Well, hope u all enjoy my playlist, and do watch it coz there are videos!!!! HAHA.... Ciao~~~

No comments: