Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Woah..Long time!!!

Woah man, it's been such a LONG LONG time since i blogged. And i'm amazed that i still can remember my password!!! HAHA.... Well, things been going fine with me.7 more months and i'm going to ORD!!!! Been studying for my advance diploma which i will be getting by the end of this year. Managed to pass 2 of my core modules. Maybe i will apply to be a TSO over at my department!!! HAHA... Well, a lot of things have changed. And i really like to catch up with those old friends of mine whom i have lost contact. And did you know something? I met my old church friend, Taniel and he is also stationed in my division!! HAHA!!! Such a coincidence. Power man. Well, a lot of things for me to write as my emotions swell up and memories keep coming back to my mind. I think i will blog the next time la. Until then, see ya, and take care to all my friends!!!

No comments: