Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Duno what is happening to me!!!

Yo...Back again to update... It's been a long time bah...Recently quite busy with stuffs...Haha... Been sick recently, like for the past few mornings, when i wake up, i feel like puking and i had stomachache... Today is no exception and it's also the worst... I lost my appetite today sia... Saded... And also, i like someone recently, someone older than me... But i cannot say who...Hehe... My mum jus said that i have a much more nicer face now...Haha... Duno true or not... I don see any change... She also say i've slimmed down quite a bit... Duno also..Haha... About the girl i like... Will tell her when i've muster enough courage... Haha... Duno when also... But what i'm scared is that she will avoid me... That's the worst thing that can ever happen to me...!!! Got to go...Sign off

No comments: