Monday, November 12, 2007

Super Duper Freaking Burn Out!!!

Whoa yea... Back again...Haha... Nothing much actually happen la. Just that my parents just came back from Thailand yesterday afternoon...Erm... Had a hell of a soccer training yesterday. The field at Buangkok is FLOODED man... And the worst thing it can happen to me happened. Barry, our GK coach, came and warren and me have to train GK... Both of us were soaking wet and muddy at the end of the training sia... Then i was so tired that after i bath and had my lunch yesterday, i slept from 5pm to 8pm, and then from 12am to 6am... Today, got home around 4pm and after bathing, i slept til 7.15pm.... So tired sia... Tomorrow working again... No more money liao...ARGHHH~~~~~ I'm broke!!!! Have to wait til end of month again le... But this time, i know how to use the money le... Haha...This month's pay is $995 if i'm nt wrong. Will reveal this month one here:
-$50 to my mum and dad respectively
-$50 to my grandparents respectively
-$345 to save in the bank
-$200 for transport and food
-$200 is for other purpose or any emergencies

Haha... Isn't it a good plan!!! Just like the saying goes,"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!!!" Got to go la... Sign off..

No comments: