Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Deepavali....Tired

Well, what can i say?? 2 words: I'M TIRED!!!!". Why am i tired ah...Hmm... Let me tell u la. Yesterday morning, had a nightmare and woke up at 5am. After that i wasn't able to sleep. Then i just went through the day la til i end my work. Reached home about 6.30pm then prepared everything and then went out to meet my friend, Sebastian. Around 11pm, Marc came to fetch me, Sebas, BX and Alvin to The Cage where we met up with Stanley and his friends to play soccer. It was from 12am to 2am in the morning. After which we went out together to have supper and managed to reach home around 4am plus. By that time, i'm really blured out sia... Woke up at 10am today and do all the housework then went up to my grandma's place around 6pm and just managed to get home... So tired sia, gonna sleep soon le... Well, got to go la... Bye bye... Nitex....Sign off...

No comments: