Tuesday, July 29, 2008

AT LAST

Hey yo, at last i managed to blog after such a LONG LONG time!!! Wanna know why??? Cause my com's mother bot spoiled and then sent for repairs and i onli got it back today!!! WHAHAHA!!! Anyway, During this past few weeks, i've POP-ed and it was a great day... Tears were shed and memories were being kept deep in our hearts... Will upload my POP pics later if i have the time.
I was posted to Foxtrot Division HQ where i am attatched to S&T Department in the Communications Unit... My OC there and colleagues are quite good to me so everything is ok... I'm actually gonna take over Jinyong who is gonna ORD in a few more weeks time... So kind of expect to look forward to it la... This coming 2 weeks will be very very busy for me.... Cause kenna involved in OPS... This Fri gonna go down to set up command post for the NDP Preview then Sat might go down again... Then on National Day itself, i will be on duty and then on the 10th of Aug, i also kenna duty at Istana.... Sian right... Haix... Wanna die liao... HAHAHA
Well, i got lots of things to say but no time la... I will update more when there's time... Chao~~~

No comments: