Sunday, September 2, 2007

Argh~~~ LOL~~~

WAH~~~Lol... Today is a new day of a new month sia...Lol... So quite excited...XP... Today had my soccer training... Learnt quite a lot of things like faking, one step-over and two step-overs...Lol... I simply sucks at that la...XP... But nonetheless, i had a great time la... Going out later with my soccer teammates, Johnny, Marc and a girl, Sheri, to the Partyworld Orchard...haha... Go midnight one...XP... haven tell my parents, they only know i'm going out...haha... They've been forcing me to go back to church... But i just dun feel like it la... Feel much more carefree now than when i'm in church... So many freakin' commitments here and there in church... Haiz... But wad to do, i freakin' promised them tat i going next week...So have to fulfill my promise lor... SIANZ~~~ Ok la, got to go soon... Meeting my friends at 11:15pm at Compasspoint... Sign off

No comments: