Thursday, September 27, 2007

National Skin Center

Today went to the national skin center and i was quite tired. Cause i slept at 3am this morning and woke up at 7am....4 hours of sleep sia. So i took bus 163 down to Toa Payoh and then change to a train to Novena and then i walk pass Tan Tock Send Hospital to the Skin Center....Had my appointment at 8.45am but when i went there, i had to registration and then i wait til about 9.15am then went in to see the doc. After that, i waited til 9.55am to pay the money. The consultation fees is $22 cause i went to the polyclinic to ask for recommendation.I brought $40 and so i'm left with $18 and i didn't know that the consultation and medication fee have to pay separately. After getting my medication, i found out that i was short of $5 more so i called my mum and i waited til 11.15am then she arrived... The freakin' doc gave me lots of medicine, you will faint jus by seeing it...Haiz...Reached home about 12pm and then went to do my housework...Just now had a nap cause i was too tired le... Now have to jog...Haiz...My mum jus dun freakin' understand me...Keep thinking i'm lazy but my legs are really aching.... Haiz....What to do... Jog lor....Freakin' idiot...ARRR~~~

No comments: