Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Confused and lost

Yo... Hmm...Well, from my title, u should know how i'm feeling bah... It's like that... For those who know me, you will know that i'm a christian last time but i stop going since the beginning of the year... And seriously, i kind of enjoy it a lot... No commitment and so on and so forth... But recently, expecially today, i have this funny feeling inside me.. And when i go to my cousin's gf blog to look, for ur info, she's a christian too, i saw her new uploaded post... It's this song "Mighty to Save" by Hillsongs... It's one of my favourite song when i'm in church... This song however stir up my heart... Questioning my conscious if i had made the right decision to leave church... I'm now pondering over the idea of returning to City Harvest Church(CHC)... But still i'm hesitating... Cause of some of the experiences i had... Some of them are my fault and some of them are the fault of others... I really can't blame anyone... Hmm... Can someone at least tell me what to do... So confusing... My head is aching again... ARGH~~~~ :'( .... My parents too have been forcing me back to church... But i really duno what to do... I think i'm too stuck to the routines i had... Being carefree and no commitments of the church... Haiz... Duno what to do either... Sign off...

No comments: