Monday, September 17, 2007

English Translation of the song 'Michi to you all"

Just like always
As i turn that corner
I am lost in the waves of people
Melting, Disappearing
I lose my way
I even completely lose my words
But just one thing
Remains, remains
Your voice
Your smiling faces, your angry faces,everything
Keeps me walking on
The point where the dark clouds break
I'm sure you can see it
You know what i mean?
You know what i mean!
Even though i live ambiguously
My heart is immature,but
Because of it,look,over there is
The person important to me
If you get lost
I'll be your guide
If you believe in me
I'm positive i know the way
So don't be afraid
The light collects and shoots across the sky
Like it understands you
And then, the road you walk
Shines even more
Forever...(Forever...)
Going from your hair to your voice to your mouth, to your fingertips
It's just as good now (It's just as good now)

2 comments:

Jun said...

That Song is sooo beautiful! .-.
I love the lyrics~

Noel said...

kk punya link donlot versi inggris ga?