Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Big decision!!!!

Hi, haven been updating for the past few days le... So today just come and update... Last sun went to church with my friend and re-dedicated my life to God after 10-11 months of separation from him. So i'm back...Haha... Guess who i saw in my new cellgroup...Lol... It's Terence....haha... My ex-cg member. So happy that we had hi 5s...Haha... After the service, our cellgroup went to Selegie Plaza to play LAN...But i was there for about an hour and then i left...haha... Got something on mah.... By the way, i bought the new football manager game... It's fun sia...Lol... Power pact!!! By the way, last Sat my soccer training, did improve abit but didn't perform too well in the match.... My coach told me to hold my temper due to some incidents on the pitch.... Will remember it and take note. At the meantime, got to go.... Sign off...

No comments: