Sunday, October 14, 2007

So fast sia...

Yo.... haha... Back again... Well, today went for my soccer training at 9am. Due to Hari Raya, our coach start the training early, so no choice... Today's training, i jus dun feel like myself sia... I didn't get the result i want and definitely, i'm damn sian la.... Haiz.... Guess, i have to forget it and look forward to the next training.... Anyway, went to meet my friend at Metro Tampines today... Aunty wendy say how come i so long never go visit them liao...Haha.... Well, visited all of them today..... I didn't know Peiyun was working there to but as a promoter...haha...Saw my previous branch manager, Miss Wong, just now and we had a chat... Might be going back to Metro next month to work as cashier again...Haha... This time, i'm gonna save the money(cash) and buy a PS3 or PSP...MUAHAHA.... That is my goal!!!! Got to go...Sign off

No comments: