Sunday, October 7, 2007

Shit...Not again!!!

Well, today quite tired. In the morning i woke up at 8.15am and get ready everything and then i went for my training. Today Barry was here so i had my goalkeeping training and it's more siong than b4.... But had fun la... The whether was so hot and sunny today that i kenna sunburn again... Now my hadns started itching again like 2 weeks ago.... ARGH~~~~ Sian sia.... After our training we had a full 45-mins per half match with our soccer neighbours... Our first friendly in a long time... We won the game with Satnley scoring the only goal to make it 1-0...Haha... Was suppose to go to my grandma's house today but cause she's going out so she told me to go tomorrow...Haha... Had a short nap just now from 4.30pm to 7.30pm... So now i'm refreshed a little....Haha.... Ok la, got to go...Sayonara....Sign off.

No comments: