Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fast~~~

Phew...So fast it's wednesday le...next week, i'll be starting my job le...Next monday at NYP blk A lvl 2 bookstore...haha...My aunt told me to go find Miss Wong...Have to be there by 9am if i'm not wrong...So i think there's ample of time for me to prepare at home before going to the place...Actually, i also know where it is. Been there before...haha... People say NYP got a lot of chio bu but duno true or not. The last time i went there, i dun see any...Hope this time i get to see la...haha... Joking joking....Hmm...Recently been addicted to Bleach and now i'm waiting for the next episode to be uploaded so i can watch what will happen... I wonder if the whole bleach stroy end after Ichigo and co. went to Hueco Mundo( if i spell correctly)....I hope not la...haha...Ok la, got to go....At the meanwhile til i upload again, do enjoy the songs i posted up la...Even though some might say i'm lame or crazy, but i dun mind...But please leave your 25cents comment to yourself....Ok....Bye... XP... Sign off.

No comments: