Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Checkup

Well, hi there guys, back to blog... Didn't have the best day yet. OC start to find trouble with me early in the morning but i dun give a Fuck. Well, worked half day today as i had a medical appointment in the afternoon. Went to SGH to have my X-ray and consultation. Can see my bone is beginning to heal. So happy!!! HAHA... Anyway F1 coming and i will be on for Friday and Saturday night. Thinking bout claiming, i feel like we are short changed. Me and my colleague cannot claim as we are working on friday, What the hell sia... I'm working after office hour sia. Then he can claim 2 days coz he work on sat and sun!! Fucked that man. Welfare want to cut, shit things, increase then let us handle... Hope he quickly leave the department. The whole office now hate him alot just that he doesn't know!!! With this, i sign off!!

No comments: