Sunday, September 13, 2009

Forgiven?

Something has been thugging at my heart for the whole of yesterday night til i fell asleep and when i woke up this morning. Something is just not right yet. And my memories just went back to the horrific way i treated my friends. And i blamed myself thoroughly. This is the first time i treated my friends this way and i'm quite shocked thinking back. But thank goodness both of them are very forgiving. Wanna say a very BIG thank you for forgiving me and i promise never to treat both u like this again! And i swear it upon my own beating heart! Well, went to Doby Ghaut for a walk this morning to get myself out of my thoughts then wanted to go to my grandparents house when last minute i decided to meet up with Taniel to go get the phone. Afterwhich, they rushed down to Sim Lim while i continue with my planned journey. Was at my grandparents house all the way til jus now when i reached home. People said when a vase is broken, no matter how u fixed it back, it never looks the same. I hope this is not the case between me and my friends. Sincerely hope and wish! Sign off!!!

No comments: