Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fucked up

Today was supposed to be a happy day of outing for me. But then because of something, they quarrelled. At that time i wasn't in the mood due to my stomach upset which makes me feel like vomitting. Didn't care much until around 5 plus 6 whereby i can't stand anymore and so i jus tell my friend i never wanted to see his face again. Afterwards, do feel abit sorry coz wad i said is too harsh but then like i say, if he thinks this is the end of our friendship, i have got nothing to say. Damn, was suppose to go to kbox today with them but in the end, i went to compasspoint myself and bought 2 gundams instead. Haiz... Wadever la, so damn hard to be a good person. Jus now i was at fault for saying that remarks and i will say sorry. Accept or not, i duno. But then i wanna let both my friends know, i'll still be there. Cheers

No comments: