Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tired

Today has been a busy day for me. I though that the audit was over, so can rest. But my stupid OC jus keep piling the work up on us. Never ever think bout his men and mind u i was still injured. Feel like fucking him upside down. Just he wait. If i ORD and he's still the OC, i confirm will tell him off straight!!! Stupid cock!!! Never liked him but have to put up a front.... Damn tired. All the promises he made to us are all empty promises and yet he wants us to keep our promises? Wait long long!!!! The earlier he transfer out, the better!!! Want to play bastard, i also can but dun make me... I'm not like my colleague whereby he can tahan, i'm different. He dun push too much. If not once i explode, i will sure go find my head and i will sure shoot til he damn jialat!!! Speaking of him jus pisses me off la... Got to go, Sign off

No comments: