Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The person i hated the most

Well, for those who know me well, they will know who i hated the most. Can you guess? Yes, that's right it's my OC. I have never hated someone so hard before, he's the first. At first when i met him, i thought he was quite ok. He's a low-rank OC. It was until something fucked-up happen that make me change my view on him (last year if i'm not wrong). He was demanding, forgetful and he never once stick to his words. It's understandable if he's demanding coz he's OC. But what makes me pissed off is the way he treat his own men. Take for example, if you duno something, you will ask, then you get to know. But for him, you duno, you ask, he will tell you go find out yourself. So when you do it yourself and you do wrong, he will fuck you saying why you never ask!! Unreasonable right?!?! That aside, his welfare is damn fucked up too... Welfare part, got too much fucked up things that i;m lazy to write. Now to his words, he never ever keep his words. He told us since last year he will find one day to release us early for a rest as we have worked very hard. We waited and waited but the day never ever come!!! If he never wanted to close the office, then he shouldn't even say it out!! He also almost got me into a lot of shit!!! He stabbed me from the back and how i know it? Cause i was beside the officer when he was on the phone with him. How he backstabbed me really pisses me off!!! And since he is an OC, he is granted with power over his men. But i also never see that. In fact it's another OC from other department who controls our fate! Whatever that OC say, he will jus agree and follow. Then we are the ones to die, not him. As in job wise, he just accept all kinds of shit thnen he delegates it to us. then we die also. He can tell us nicely saying that he understand we are NS and not obliged to do all these but from what i look, he's asking us to do all the job that a regular do!!! Stupid idiotic, short man!!! You can have my word, one day i will sure fucke him upside down and the day is coming soon!! Most prob the day i ORD!!! NEVER EVER WILL I WANT TO SEE HIS FUCKING FACE!!! 


Sign off

No comments: