Friday, July 11, 2008

At last

Whoo hoo!!! Booked out from camp again!!! Isn't it fast??? After next week and i will be POP-ing from HTA already!!! So damn excited!!! This whole week ain't that good week for me though and i dun want to state it all out here. But this whole week, we have been practicing on our POP rehearsal. For example our turning, marked time and so on and so forth!!! Actually, it's just a fine tuning of our drills only. Next week will start the real thing.
Had my law retest today on the 10 Immediate Failure Questons and guessed wad?? I've passed at last and now i can put my heart at ease that I will be POP-ing soon man!!! Wahahaha!!!! Also, today we took our squad picture and i'm so damn happy. Took it with our OC, FI Shahid, Commander of Tracom, SI Hassan, SI Redwan and so on and so forth!!! Kind of happy with it though!!! So damn excited, wonder who will be coming for my POP man!!!! Lol.
Just now went to Pasir Ris for a walk but it seems that nothing much has changed since the very last time i went!!! Still find it quite boring over there... Haha... Then went home straight la... Hmm... Then since nothing to do so i've decided to blog la....
People say i'm a very stupid guy. I do agree at times but i also do not agree at times!!! There are my points of disagreeing and agreeing but i'm just lazy to state it all out la... Well, wad can i say?? This is wad i am and how i am! Nothing much can change me also!!! Lol...
Oh and also, about the book i bought last Sat, i managed to complete it in camp 3 times!!! Can you believe it??? haha!!! I can't though but the truth is yes, i did complete it 3 times!!! So proud of myself. Gonna buy a new book tomorrow and i'm so looking forward to it!!!! Chao!!!

No comments: