Friday, July 4, 2008

T.T

Hey, back from camp once again... Haven been feeling very well since last week and it's still the same this week... Feeling very breathless recently... Well, had my law test last Wed, and you wan to know wad the F*** happened??? As you know, my law exam, i have 10 Immediate Failure questions and 140 normal MCQ. As for the 140 questions, i managed to passed but then it's the 10 I.F. questions that killed me. I can passed my whole exam but then my freaking OC taught us the wrong thing and the whole squad got one of the question wrong!!! And in the end, as you know, our whole squad FAILS!!!! But at least, we need not take the 140 MCQ questions again!!! Just the 10 I.F. questins will do... ARGH~~~~ Our squad is so gonna f*** our OC upside down when his back from his urgent leave next week(if he's back la...). So pissed!!!

Booked out at 6plus today then reached home around 7plus. On the way home, had a quarrel with my parents... Argh~~~ So went out to have a breather... Went to AMK Hub but that doesn't work at all cause that place did bring back some memories to me... And i dun kindda like that... Then went to Compass Point and that bored me out... Haiz... Sian sia... All i can think of now is the 132 intake Fit squad that's coming in next Tues and 23rd of July when i POP!!! But at the meantime, i gonna set a lot of things straight as in some friends of mine... Still wondering should i still see them and continue our friendship or just break it... It's a hard decision for me and so whatever i choose, i hope they understand... Cause this might be the best for everyone... Argh~~~ Saying this makes me think of bad stuffs... ARGHHHH~~~~ Sob...Sob... T.T

No comments: