Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crazy

Today is kind of a crazy day for me... In the morning, i went out coz meeting my God-sis, Stella, in doby ghaut but then she remembered the wrong date. Then nevermind, i started getting crazy by scolding and saying some of my friends including my God-sis herself... Feel kindda guilty afterwards and i apologised to them one by one... Really made a fool out of myself then...
Went to AMK Hub in the afternoon to catch this movie "Chi Bi"... It's about a battle in the Three Kingdoms period...Exactly my type of show... I still can't believe the director actually got Takeshi Kaneshiro to act as Zhuge Liang... Haha... But the overall show was nice.... Still waiting for the 2nd part to be unveiled in the movies....
Got to know my uncle was warded into hospital today due to a suspected Dengue Fever... Hope he will feel better by tomorrow... Went down to visit him just now at Communicable Disease Centre(CDC)... He's still having fever... Hmm... Wish him a speedy recovery!!! After that my uncles and aunties including my grandparents and my parents, we went to Upper Thompson for our dinner and got home around 10plus pm...Lol... Long right...
And also, i went for my routine jog before i went to visit my uncle... Duno why today wasn't in a good condition to run.... Keep going breathless... Must train harder...
To Stella and all my other friends who i vent my stupid attitude on, I'm very very sorry for what happen today and i promise it will never happen again!!! Very sorry!!!

No comments: