Sunday, July 13, 2008

Patiently waiting

Just a few more hours and i will be heading back to camp for my last week(technically speaking la). Cause after today's booking in, next sun i will book in one more time and then i will pass out on the wed, 23rd of July!!! So looking forward to it!!! This week will also be our last week of our POP rehearsal!!! ARGH~~~ Just the thought of it makes me so damn excited!!! Can't wait to get back to sleeping at home EVERYDAY!!!!
Well, today isn't much of a "hectic" day for me!!! Was at home the whole time. Actually wanted to go to my grandparents' house but my parents were too tired to go... So no choice, stay at home for the whole day lor... Well, at least i still managed to do 160 crunches... So kind of satisfied with it... :) Think i'm gonna take my com for repairs once i POP... Stupid com sia... Like gonna be spoil soon!!! I just hope not la... Anyway, it's been a hot day too... Have to on my air-con to cool myself down!!!
ARGH~~~ Just can't wait to shout "POP OH!!" in front of the 132 intake.... Haha... Make them damn fed-up with us... WAHAHAHA!!!! POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!! Let them get fed-up bah... I dun give a damn... HAHA...
Let me see, next week i'll be free also, so if anyone wants to ask me out jus tell me or sms me la... HAHA... Will be open til Friday night... Bookings/Reservations for Saturday!!! Haha... Ok la, got to go bath first le... Chao!!!

No comments: