Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hurt

Now i begin to know and i begin to see what true human colours are!!! I didn't know that i'm a trouble to you man!!! If i'm a trouble, just tell me straight in my face and i know what to do!!!! I understand that you're busy with your stuffs and many other things, you think i do not know??? You think i feel good to keep bothering you??? Is just that i really duno who i can turn to!!! You can list out the people that i can turn to but in my heart, i dun think they can help me out or will they listen carefully to me!!! TROUBLE!!!! God was i pissed and hurt by that!!! You dun no how to reply me??? Then just tell me straight!!!! I don't want to help myself?!?!?! I can't believe this sentence is coming out from your mouth!!!! Of all those who knows me and it has to come out from you!!! You think i dun wan to help myself??? I've tried helping but lots and lots of shit just come and heap onto my shoulders!!! What do you expect me to do?!?!?! Yes, i'm damn angry and YES, i'm damn hurt by it!!!! You've changed alot and very different from the person i know!!! You said i treated you too good that you duno how to reject me rite? Now you've done that rejection on me, dun nid to say you duno how!!! I know that you're a busy woman with lots of great stuffs that is worth your time than me and my small problems!!! So therefore, i've decided not to disturb you. If you're reading this, i'm very sorry if it hurts you or makes you angry but i'm just stating the way i felt when i get to know all this from my friend!!! As for your birthday, i've already told you wad i've plan but it seems like you can't make it on the week of your birthday... If you still want, just tell me the time and place but if u decided nnot to then also nevermind... I know i'm very insignificant in your sight so i leave it all up to you. To tell you the truth, i prefer you for who you are before rather than now!!!

No comments: