Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pain~~~

Argh~~~ My stomach is killing me again man!!! So pain~~~ T.T Today gonna book into camp le, fast right? Friday night book out then today book in... But at least better than army la... Army book out Saturday and book in the next day... Well, today is the same, woke up at 5plus am going to 6am... Then haven had a wink til now...
Damn boring sia, revised my test for this wednesday one liao then duno wad to do... Later will go to compasspoint to buy batteries back to camp...Hehe... Use it to charge my handphone when low batt!!! Wahahaha...
Not going up to my grandparents' place today cause my grandma is not at home... She went out to attend her friend's birthday!!! Haha... So gonna go up straight to camp from my home... Once in a duno how many months sia....Haha...
Oh shit... Argh~~~ Stomach...Pain...*OUCH*.... T.T

No comments: