Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hehe

Hey yo, back to update again! Managed to book out on Fri due to me having light duty coz of my backache after IPPT. So kind of lucky cuz most of my squad members took MC on Thurs which angered my OC alot that we almost get confined. Those bastards!!! Anyway, went out with Stella today to Vivo to watch Speed Racer. It was damn nice. The graphics were GOOD ( and i meant it!!!) and the racing was superb!!! Well, after which, we went to Bugis to shop. Managed to see Aunty Iris, Aunty Jaslyn and Aunty Janet for a LONG LONG time!!! SO lucky sia. Bought myself a Billabong cap, brown colour one. It was very nice, Stella chose for me one. Really like it a lot. Stella, if u're reading this, Jus wanna say that i like it a lot. Thanks!!! Haha... Tmr might go and buy an external harddisk la. At last sia, if not my com no space le. Well, got to go. Watch DVD le... Lol... Peace Out!!!

No comments: