Saturday, June 28, 2008

Haix

Back from camp at last. Didn't had a great week in camp this week either... Getting tekan by everyone inside for the whole damn week... It's kindda been a very down-sided week for me... Been emo-ing all the way and worst still, i injured myself during the training on Thursday... Well, for the whole damn week, i can't sleep well and i can't do things well... Been very paranoid in eveything... But at least out of all this shit, there's one good news for me... Want to know wad?? I'm one of the person who scored the highest in our Senario Base Test for the whole of our intake...Haha.... 90%, can you believe it?!?!?! Apart frpm 2 of my friends who had 95% la.... And also my POP date had been confirmed and it will be on 23rd JULY 2008!!! So happy but then i duno if she can make it or not la... Yesterday was so scary for us... We thought we were going to get confined for some stupid reason but thank goodness the OC squad from squad 9 only reprimand us for half an hour and then he allowed us to walk out... So damn lucky la... Well, will be alone for the whole of today...

So damn sian sia... Duno what to do also... Anyway, next week will be my law exam and it will be on Wed afternoon!!! Hope i can pass it with good results like my SBT la... Praying hard... Do wish me luck la...

No comments: