Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Stupidity does it...

Hey, actually, today not in a mood to blog but nevermind la... Went out this morning to the MAC near Stella's house as we planned to study there in the morning before we go watch movie. So we studied til around 11 plus going 12pm. Then we went to Doby Ghaut to watch "You don't mss with the Zohan" at The Cathay. After which, we walked to Bugis to shop. The show that we watched was funny but wasn't what we have expected. LOL...

We rested at Bugis Yakun before we went home. And jus the slipped of my tongue, i said something wrong to remind her of some sad things of the past. Really feel very bad about it. Stella, if you're reading this, jus wanna say really very very paiseh... It slipped my mind, please dun get mad at me la... kk??? Really very paiseh about it. Feeling very bad now, that's why didn't have much to blog about either... No mood to eat also (Duno why)....
Jus now after i reached home, jus feel a little giddy and very emo for duno what shit.... Haix... Hate this emo feeling.... It's killing me..... Someone help me.... :'(

No comments: