Friday, June 13, 2008

Whoo Hoo...

Hey, back from camp at last sia. This whole week ah, been quite boring in camp la... Injured my back once again on Wednesday(I think)... Sian rite. But for most of this week, instead of training, our whole squad played soccer and i simply relish it man!!!! WAHAHA.... The starting of this week wasn't at all good la... Dun feel like myself at all man. On Wed then my feelings and sense came back to me. If not, i'm actually jus like a walking dead. On appearance, i looked happy and sounded happy but in me, it's like shit man.

Well, as for today, i booked out early coz me and 2 other friends went to Changi Point to participate in the SEA Course SBT(Senario Base Test). All 3 of us were to pretend as Chinamen. But in actual fact, i was to be an agent who buy illegal immigrants while m other friends are those who sell the illegal immigrants to me. And in short we are to be arrested by the officers. Left HTA at 12 plus and reached there at 1plus going 2. The waiting is the most boring part, from 2pm to 4.30pm sia. And somemore, i forgot to bring my h/p with me as i kept it in my walk-out bag which was left in the Police van. So it was damn sian la. Then in the end, the SEA Course officers almost failed this test as they weren't able to arrest us when we were together. Anyway, made a new friend and his a GURKHA!!!! Funny guy, his name is Amrit if i'm not wrong. He's damn fit la... Power sia. So happy top make a new friend like him.

Ah, managed to reach home ard 5plus 6pm. Going out for dinner soon la... Then as for tmr, will be gg Kbox after a LONG LONG time....HAHA.... We'll see how first la... Peace out...

No comments: