Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hey

Hey hi, back again. Well, short to say, this week in camp is like hell. I wasn't in training for the whole of last week due to my Light Duty(sprained my back). Then on Tues, our squad have to attend some ceremony but there was no space and we were told to go back to rest in barrack. On our way back, we were caught by 2 FIs due to our improper marching and coz i was in full uniform(orders from our OC), i was punished together oso. And at that time, i forgot that i was on light duty oso... How silly and idiot can i be?!?!?!?! Nevermind that now, anyway, i'm gonna POP soon(hope so). So happy bout it.
Went out with Stella yesterday to AMK Hub. Went to had our lunch at Sumo House and then we went to shop. We went to look for h/p and i managed to find one h/p tat i kindda like. It is Sony Ericsson W810I(if i'm not wrong). Quite gd i tink but the camera is not as good as my Samsung phone. 2 MEGAPIXEL ONLY!!!!!!! So little sia... Sad case. Then afterwhich we went to catch a movie: Narnia. I thought she got watch the 1st part until she told me after the movie that she nv watch it. Haha, so stupid sia me... Sent her home after the movie cause her parents got cook.
Afterwhich, I went home and started to have a stomach-upset and feel feverish. The feeling is terrible sia. Even though i kenna these 2 shit, i continue on to train myself. Managed to complete my personal training la. So kind of satisfied. Sometimes in life, i tink i'm jus kindda unlucky don't yer tink?? HAHA... Jinx man!!! Duno to laugh bout it or cry bout it also. Haix, wad to do?!?!?! The answer is short and simple: NOTHING!!!!!! Got to go liao la.

Peace Out!!!!!

No comments: