Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yawn

Yawn~~~ Oh man, was at my cousin's house. Managed to have a short nap just now and feel quite energised now... But once the thoughts of stepping back into camp struck my mind, all my energy just saps away by itself... When will my POP arrive??? Please be fast rather than slow!!!! Both my cousins are playing Dragon Fable on Net while i jus sit and blog... BORING~~~ T.T Have to go back to my grandparents' place b4 heading back to camp!!! She's very busy today coz she's rushing her projects... Still didn't quite have a chance to tok to her yet... Hope that i don annoy or irritate her la... Actually wad i wan to do is just to support and cheer her on by her side...HAHA... Mustn't make her feel sad again by toking bout those things... Have to control and think wad i have to speak.... Just don wan the same things to happen twice... Her school term is starting tmr and i wished she will have the best start to it esp when her exams are around the corner, I hope and pray that she will be able to overcome and pass all her exams with flying colours!!!
Stepping into camp today means that i will only get to book out on Friday again... This week will be my study week... Which means we will have laights off at a LATER timing!!! Whoo Hoo~~~ That's what our OC told us la... Haha... We just hope it's true la... Hope that i will manage to get to tok to her in camp this week la... Praying hard!!! Hoping and crossing my fingers along the way...

Wishing!!!! :)~~~ T.T~~~

No comments: