Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sian

Hiya, well, a few more minutes and i'm gonna head back to camp le. The feeling is damn sucky and sian sia. Today also marks the end of my Light Duty period and back to normal duties le. Haha, duno shld be happy or sian about it also. Will be booking on Friday again this week coz my last IPPT is last week!!! So glad that it has ended. Been a great torture for me also.
Well, been missing .......(for u to fill up) and i jus duno why. There's this feeling in my heart that has been making me very tired and sometimes, it really make me tink lots of stupid stuff. Well, i'm not gonna list it out here coz i guess no one will be interested oso, am i right?!?! Haha... All i can do now is to look forward to next Saturday when i can go out again(I hope la). Hoping so hard but there's a feeling that's telling me that most prob i will be alone next week. Haha... Well, this is jus wad i feel. Hmm... Mabe it's a "training" for me to master. Haha...
Most prob getting a new h/p next week when my pay is being cashed into my account. Gonna get a Sony Ericsson phone. But have to see hw first la. What can i say? This afternoon was kind of feverish again after my jogging session. Can u believe it? I jog from my house to Serangoon Ave 3. A longer distance than my usual routine jog. And i'm so proud to announce that i've managed to complete it without walking along the way. WAHAHAHA.... As for the rest of the day, i went to compasspoint to jalan myself and then stay home all the way. There are some things i wanted to type in here but i think it's to my own discretion bah...
Oh, here's one thought that struck my mind: What does people think about me? How do they feel when they are around me?
And many more. Haix... Haha... At least i'm not thinking too much like i was before. So that's good news. Well, got to go back camp le, my uncle is waiting for me. Will update again when i'm back.

Chao~~~

No comments: