Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sian man

Oh my GOD~~~ so freaking tired man... Haven't had a wink of sleep since i woke up at 3plus in the morning today... I went for a routine jog(was i crazy or wad?!?!) at 9 plus going to 10am, i guess... And i'm surprised that i can still managed to complete it without stopping for a walk... So kind of happy i guess... Then in the afternoon, went to Compasspoint for a while and then came home again... In fact the whole of today is a BORING day for me man... Actually wanted to go down to Tampines to find my friends Wanling, who's working in Best, and Sebastian, who's working in Addidas, but then it's too late... No appetite to eat also... Duno why....
Whole body is feverish.... Hope i dun get sick at this point of time... My law test is this coming Wed... Please dun let me get sick now... I have to pass the test by hook or by crook... Argh~~~ My hair is getting whiter... Shit... I'm gonna become an ah gong le... Help me!!!! Still wondering whether to go down to my bunkmate's bdae party at one of the pub... But then it will be damn late la... And tomorrow, i got soccer training in the morning somemore...
Well, looking forward to next week la.... May it come as fast as possible... And to those people who i know and are having their test or exams in the upcoming week like me, I wish all of you all the best and dun worry, you will be able to overcome and get good results in ur papers!!! Cheerios!!!

Peace!!!

No comments: