Sunday, June 22, 2008

Phew...

Phew, at last, feeling much more better than this freaking morning...HAHA... Today is my youngest cousin's 1st month birthday, what we called MAN YUE in chinese, and will be going up to celebrate later before i report back to camp. My parents and sis have all went up except me... Left without telling me oso... They power sia... Haha... Wonder what we're gonna do later when i went up...
Actual fact, i'm feeling damn tired and bored coz got nothing to do and then have to go back camp later... Oh how i wish that my POP is tomorrow but no. My POP seems so near but yet so far!!! News came to my ears that it might be postponed to 1st August.... Damn long sia...
One of my friend whom i never contacted for a long time called me just now! Haha, so happy to have "found" a friend back after so long... Tok lots and lots of cock!!!! :P Seriously, at least it raised my "morale" to a certain level but there's still something that i'm waiting...
There's like a hole/emptiness in my heart and i'm searching for it... Wish me luck in finding it soon, ya!!!! Hope this coming week will be a good week also! Kampatei!!!
GO!GO!GO!

No comments: