Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ahhh~~~

Yo... Lol... Didn't quite have a nice sleep yesterday due to a very gross dream.... Woke up today at 10.30am and did all my housework then i slack all the way at home doing nothing... Haha... Well, went to compasspoint at 5.30pm for dinner with one of my soccer mates, Warren... Lol... Then rushed down to Tampines to meet a very close and best friend of mine... Stayed there til about 8.50pm then we left... Haha... I walked all the way to take a bus home then continue walking home...Lol... Just wanna thank my friend for helping me to find the song i've uploaded today on blog...LOL... A BIG thanks!!!! Lol... Appreciate it... Reached home at 10pm sharp...Lol... Very tired, going to sleep soon la... Lol... Update again la... See you...Sign off...

No comments: