Friday, August 10, 2007

National Day~~~

Haha, today is National Day and i'm quite happy but tired la... This morning went for my soccer training which is jus beside Buangkok Mrt and i was there earliest followed by Johnny and Warren... The training started at about 10.10am and ended at 12.37pm. And i'm quite satisfied with my performance today la... My coach, Jack, told me that i would better if i can be a goalkeeper, more suitable for me la... Which i do agree with him.. Haha... Today we went through the fundamentals like ball control and long pass. Jack wanted us to play a more passing game for now so that will be my goal la... Lol... Sian sia, today kenna blisters again... One is on the inner right foot while the other is the same la... Lol... Today Fabian went through with me about long pass and he taught me... I think that was good to have him guiding me through... Am looking forward to learn more from him at every training sessions!!! Haha, got to go le... Update again tonight... Ciao.... Sign off...

No comments: