Saturday, August 25, 2007

Woah Man~~~

Lol, hi... Back to update it...Haha... Today stll feel very blur because i slept at 4am and woke up at 9.30am because my sis disturbed me... Then about 10mins later, my mum woke me up and asked me when my appointment to the skin centre is... Which reminded me was yesterday and i completely forgotten it!!!! So called and asked for a re-schedule... And they scheduled me next month 26th... Wah.. Best, wait for one more month again...Lol... Didn't had a best start of the day today and i'm not going to tok about it!!!! Went out with my friend to watch Rush Hour 3 and i can tell u it really is worth ur money... If given one more chance, i will still go!!!! LOL... It's so damn funny la... My friend and i were like laughing the whole way through...Haha... After sending my friend home, i went home and on my way home, i saw my neighbour....Haha... What a small world after all....XP...Ok la, got to go soon... Have training tomorrow.... Sign off

No comments: