Wednesday, August 22, 2007

TAGGED~~~~

I'm tagged by Peiyun

Each player of the game starts off with 10 wierd things/habits/known facts, about himself/herself. People who are tagged, must re-post this in their own blog on either 10 wierd things/habits/known facts about themselves, as well as stating the rules clearly. At the end of the game, the player must choose another 6 people to be tagged, and list them down. Remember, there is NO tagging back!

ME:
1) I like soccer
2) I loves to sing
3) I like lions
4) I like white
5) I have the most expensive pair of shoe in my whole family
6) I will freak out if a girl cry in front of me or over the telephone
7) I hate backstabbers, liars, proud people, esp. those who just won't admit that they are wrong
8) I am a night owl
9) I like to help(depending on who)
10) I like jazz

TAGGED!!!!!

Do it on your blog now!!!!
-Bernard
-Ivan
-Johnny
-Suatli
-Wanling
-Windy

No comments: