Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rainy Day~~

Whoa, today the weather is very very very wet... It was raining cat and dogs in the morning la... It rained all the way til 2pm, i think..Haha... Actually i was planning to go out today but due to the weather, i decided not to go out... So i slacked at home all the way and i went out to jogged around 5.45pm and i was some wad quite satisfied with my distance covered... Feeling my leg muscles getting harder as days passed by... Help my mum cook dinner today and washed everything la... Sometimes i wonder am i really appreciated for the things i do...It's like i was treated very shabbily la... When people are happy, they treat me quite good but when they had problems, they dun even wan to tok to me or jus treat me like shit... Haix... Wonder how long i can stand it... Bursting out soon... Got to go la...Sign off...

No comments: