Saturday, August 4, 2007

Wah lau... Wad's happening sia...

Haix... Shit man... It's like this few days, a lot of problems came surfaced up to me sia... So many problems this few days, i'm almost dying... :'( ..... It's like... ARGHHHHH~~~~~ Heck man... Why me... Why don't i have the guts to admit... Why am i so useless... Why don't people understand me... Haix... Saded... Anyway, manged to have a god-brother... His name is Steven...Haha... He's a great guy!!! Managde to get to know him through WLNY!!! Well, today did nothing much, just went to work in the morning all the way til 5pm... Then rushed home and bath then went out again to meet my God-brother...haha... I didn't know that he stay near one of my friend's house!!! After dinner we went to a basketball court where i watched him play cause i was too tired to play le... Lol... Stayed there til 10pm then went home... So just managed to reach home...Lol... Got to go prepare my stuffs for tomorrow's training le... Sign off...

No comments: