Monday, August 13, 2007

At last... Hope~~~

Hiya...Lol... Back again to update... Well, today it's simply a little boring for me la... Woke up in the morning around 9.30am then went back to sleep til 11am then i woke up... Slack for awhile then start doing my housework around 12pm then i kenna scolded...Haha... Ok, skipping that part and moving ahead... After doing my choures, i slacked all the way til 4pm like that then went out with my parents to Cathay there the addidas shop to get myself a new pair of boots... Cause the previous pair, the Puma one, caused me to have blisters since the first time i wore it... And yesterday was the last straw for my mum as she saw how bad the condition of my blister was on my left back heel... We went to addidas to take a look and this sales assistance by the name of Jason guide me to choose my boots... In the end, i managed to get a pair of leather boots, Addidas Predator.... Not bad sia... Though the amount is freaking expensive... Thought of buying the gloves too but it was simply too expensive le... So my dad said next time then come and get the gloves for me... Haha, after my current one wears off...Haha... After that, we went to Hougang for dinner and managed to reached home around 8pm like that... Lol... Gonna use my new boots during this week's training... Hopefully i won't get any blisters again!!! Hoping...Haha... Got to go... Sign off...

No comments: