Sunday, August 5, 2007

Arrr~~~ SIAN ARRRR~~~~~~~

ARGH~~~ WHY~~~ So damn sian sia... Today, i woke up just to realise that i wass sleeping in front of my com... Then i was like went blurred... Then after that, i prepared everything then went out for my soccer training.... jack trained us on the fundamentals today... So it's quite good... The only thing is that i had another blister on my right foot and it's quite big... Sian... Then after i went home, i went out immediately to Bugis Street where i bought a socccer shirt...Lol... Quite cheap and ok la... Like it a ot... It was actually $28 but the uncle sold me at $25... Haha... Going down again tomorrow to buy... Then walked up and down Bugfis Street til i was so sian that i went home... Then it's been so damn boring up til now la... Haix... No mood to play game also... Just not feeling myself today and for the past few days!!! Sign off...

No comments: