Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Kind of tired~~~

Yo, today woke up around 8.30am then went online to play my game til 10.30am or 11am... Then i went out to meet my friend. Duno why, but i just can't bring myself to talk to her... Just can't find a topic to talk about, maybe is because of last week's incident when we quarrelled... So went to TP to have my breakfast cum lunch and then we went to library to slack... I slept til 2.30pm then i went off at 3pm because i have to meet another friend of mine at Century Square. Left that place around 4pm and managed to reach home around 5pm then found out that some of my contacts were gone from my msn... If i know which idiot did it, i'll kill him/her... Well, when i reached home, i vaccum the floor cause i never do it in the morning... Sian sia, nothing much to do at all... Anticipating for my mum to return to Singapore from Hong Kong today.... Lol... Hope she got buy some things for me!!! Lol... Well, duno la, all i know is that i'm not myself recently that's all... Dun want to talk bout it anymore... Got to go... Sign off...

No comments: